SNAPSHOTS OF LIFE
A TRIP TO THE SUPERMARKET WITH CHILDREN
1. Arrive at the supermarket , ready to do your weekly shop, happy in the knowledge that your fridge will soon be full and that your family will want for nothing.
2. Collect your trolley, explain to the children that they are not old enough to push it but they can help.
3. Tire of the children clambering all over / dangling off the trolley.
4. Allow them to push the trolley on the proviso that they are sensible and don't mess about.
5. Apologise to the elderly person they just rammed the trolley into whilst messing about. Read More ...
INFLATABLE SWIM SESSION
There are certain words, when placed in a sentence together that can send a certain chill down a parent’s spine. For example, ‘school play’ and ‘costume’ or ‘Easter egg competition ‘and ‘due in tomorrow’ . The latest example of this that I have experienced is ‘public swimming pool’ and ‘inflatable session’ Read More...
LEAVING THE HOUSE
Coming Soon ...